Innovative IT-solutions and how to implement them efficiently
The project FutureWork360 lets you experience the research of tomorrow, even during the current crisis. The Webinar “Production IT, Data Science and AI” is one of our two sessions this month that will show you the possibilities of a more efficient and technologically highly advanced production.
The current crisis has shown us how important digitization and a well thought out emergency-plan is – especially for production facilities. With the project FutureWork360, that already started in May 2019 you are able to explore the different possibilities of improving your production methods – via a virtual tour through our Future Work Lab. Now we would like to invite you to our two webinars in July 2020 to deepen your knowledge and exchange information as well as questions. The topics of our webinar on July 29, 2020 are Production IT, Data Science, and Artificial Intelligence. Our goal is to provide research-based examples for innovative solutions, show how they can be implemented and give support in the implementation of AI that assists employees on the shop floor.
- Short introduction to the Future Work Lab and to the project FutureWork360
- Presentation of the topics
• Production IT: Digital Tools and Production: We will provide research-based examples for innovative IT-solutions and give practical use cases from industry.
• Data Science: We will provide an overview of important analytical methods for Data Science and give practical insights into projects by the Center for Cyber Cognitive Intelligence with industrial companies.
• Artificial Intelligence: Our goal is to support companies and their employees in their approach to and implementation of AI use cases that support people on the shop floor.
- Discussion of your questions
What is special this time? You have the opportunity to ask specific questions about the various topics directly, so that we can tailor the program to your needs and wishes.
Further dates of the event series »FutureWork360«:
July 22nd, 2020: Mass personalization and ultra-efficiency
Termin: 29. Juli 2020 | 14.00 bis 15.30 Uhr